mercredi 28 mars 2012

Out of my control♥


Meeting You in my Dreams was the destiny,
Becoming your friend was/is my biggest wish,
But.. Falling in Love with You..
Was completely out of my control♥
I Love You
You’ve touched the deepest of my Soul,
Made beat my Heart, as he never has done,
Filled each hours of my life these last years..
Made me smile and laught in watching you sometimes,
Often I’ve cried for what they have done against you,
And whatever they have said, I’ve never believed them.
I’ve always feel your compassion, your care and your love
For everybody.. in everywhere you have gone.
I’ve ALWAYS been Proud of You♥
Your pains & your happinesses, I’ve shared with You,
When, in video, I’ve watched You,
With your tears, I’ve crying with You.. 
With your laughts, I was happy & laughing too.
My heart was connected with yours..
And since.. it never let it go..
I was looking for You,
I wanted to know You,
Each step of my search, 
Was a step towards something,
In my heart, slowly & softly was growing.
You’ve earned every piece of my Heart,
You’ve conquers each valley & each mountain of it,
All your footsteps are marked and engraved,
Forever and ever..
and for Eternity…
….I Love You♥

MCR
(28-03-2012)